Battalion Chief John Ramsey of Sun City Fire Department
FRGC...the conference that unfolds the secrets to getting more grants!
“Excellent networking opportunities!”
- Kelly Blackmon, Deputy Fire Chief, Clark County Fire Department, Las Vegas, NV
“I had a surprisingly enjoyable time each day.”
- Margaret Vanderwalker, Assistant to the Chief, Marysville Police Department, Marysville, WA
May 23 - 24, 2019
GET READY FOR THE PREMIER EVENT FOR FIRST RESPONDERS SEEKING GOVERNMENT GRANTS
The First Responders Grants Conference brings government grant makers and grant industry experts to the table to share valuable insight. If your organization is looking for the best practices and trends which gives you a competitive advantage in securing more grant money for your agency, this conference could possibly be one of the most important conferences your agency participates in this year.
This information will dramatically impact your agency’s financial bottom line. We have invited over 89,000 (fire department, police departs, rangers, ems) who are all competing for the same pool of money so it is imperative to do everything possible to gain a competitive edge. The First Responders Grants Conference will help you do just that.
Be part of this high-impact event because the seats will surely go fast.
“Through coaching and specialized classes and instruction offered…we have had a 70% hit rate in grant application approvals…this relationship has proven to be very effective, with huge returns on our investment…” Wendell E. Hall
Be One Of The Privileged Few Gaining Insider's Secrets...Registration Is Limited!
Just one small insight could make the difference between getting funded or not getting funded...sign up now and get the insight you need at this event!
Here's Just A Few Of The Many Things You Will Learn At The FRGC...
Register Before Spots Are Filled... Sign Up Today!
“I learned a wealth of knowledge. It was extremely beneficial.”
- John Ramsey, Battalion Chief of Fire & Medical Department, Sun City, AZ
Conference Fee For FRGC
Your standard conference rate is:
Group discounts apply only when registering five or more people from your agency.
Please Note: Payment is not required to register. We accept Purchase Orders, Money Orders, Checks and most major Credit Cards. When you register you will receive an invoice.
The FRGC gives you a competitive advantage by offering access to the right people, helpful insight and exclusive knowledge reserved for a small few.
When you register you will get the opportunity to add on bonus resources to help your department get funded! Click the image to learn more about this resources.
Take advantage of the SUPER Early Bird Special Today and Save!
Click image to see video of what you will gain to help you win more grants!
Call now to register 1.888.293.0284
1. Opportunity to connect directly with funders who give government grants to first responders and related issues.
2. Great return on investment (ROI) by gaining access to valuable online resources to help your agency get funded
3. Gain high impact knowledge to secure more grants for your agency by gaining valuable tips and today's best practices
4. Hear from grant industry experts and gain tremendous insight into their knowledge and secrets to winning grants
5. Excellent opportunities to network with other peers and grant professionals